Tuesday, December 9, 2008
New Account
I have officially made my new account and things are going fine. Its kind of a drag to get my wood cutting back up though. I was just starting to cut yews too. At the moment my level is 43, but i am gonna start intensely cutting. Soon enough my bank will be teeming with money from yews...hopefully at least. I was gonna make this account a pure, but i ditched the idea when i got hacked, so my range is 38, and magic is 27. I am thinking about becoming a mage, therefore been working on runecrafting, and got it to 19. I figured out a great way to train magic as well. Runes can become very expensive, so i was training in the Fist of Guthix, and you get unlimited runes while in the arena. Very helpful. My name is KingPure63, so add me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment